Bang on chest below nipple post fall, intense pain on bending and lying down, no swelling. Will it subside?

Hello Doctor I fell down from my bike 5 days ago. I got hurt in my elbow which is external and its healing now. But also I got hurt just in my chest , just below the right nipple . I have pain there when I bend and when I try to lie down and get up, otherwise there is no pain. There is not swelling as well. I am hoping that this pain will go gradually. I am ok to have this pain if it is going to go in few days. Will it go? I am concerned please help me Thank you, Abdul
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012