Ball on left foot hurting, toes swollen and itchy, constant dull pain on standing. Remedy?

I am a 22 year old female that weighs 160 pounds and am in good physical health. Except recently at the start of this week, the ball of my left foot was hurting but I thought it just might be that my foot had pruned from sweat and it just need to dry out. My foot hasn t stopped hurting and now the second and third toes are slightly swollen and itchy and the dull pain is constant even when sitting but it hurts quite a bit when standing on it.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Apr 2013
Hi welcome to health care magic forum.
you should do at least xray exam to verify is there bone damage.secondly it can be arhritis and the right cause should be established by extensive work up. it is hard to say exact diagnosis without these tests,but till you do it,you should rest,apply ice when it hurts or take antiinflamatory painkillers
Hope I have answered your query.