Baldness in front part of scalp, thyroid normal, low HB, orofer xt, follihair, minoxidil, treatment to improve thickness of hair?

hi doc, I am 23 yrs old (female) and i got my thyroid tested (it is normal) and hb is 12.6 i am taking orofer xt 100mg and follihair everyday but by follihair i am not observing any hair thickness or growth. my mother has alopecia ..i apply minoxidil once a day.already my bp is slightly on the lower side,will minoxidil not lessen it more??i feel sleepy and tired sometimes. i am going bald in the front part of my scalp!please help me to get thicker and abundant hair. those medicines i took on the advice of a dermatologist but i am told to continue but it worries me alot that at this young age i am going!!! -vani from india
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012