Bald spot on scalp. Have Mirena IUD. Wore wig for Halloween. What could this be?

Hello. I am a 25 year old female, woke up on Monday and went to pull my hair back and notice a small spot that had NO hair! I measured it last night and it measures about 1 inch by .5 inch. Halloween weekend I wore a really tight wig and shortly after I noticed a dent right behind my hairline - about where the hair is missing now. I m not sure if the dent was a result of the wig or not, as I had never really touched that part of my head previously, only rubbed it that weekend when I took the wig off. I will also mention that I have the Mirena IUD , and I know that several women have reported hair loss . What could this be? What do I do next?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012