Balance problems, car sickness since breast reduction surgery. Reason?

Hello, I had a GA for a breast reduction surgery 6 weeks ago. Since the surgery I have had balance problems and car sickness issues. I am waiting for an appointment to come through to see an ENT specialist , however that could be several weeks away. On Friday I lost balance coming down some stairs at work and thankfully a colleague stopped me from falling down the stairs. So far I have been told this is completely unrelated to the anaesthetic, however after having a look around on the internet quite a few people report balance/ inner ear issues after surgery. I have not been unwell with any viruses for nearly a year. If you have any thoughts or suggestions I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013