Balaji Tambe product Balamrut, Where should I get that ?

My baby is 3 months I want to start him Balamrut of Balaji Tambe. Where should I get that an how to use it and what is the price of Balamrut? I stay at Dadar (East).
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
My baby is 3 months I want to start him Balamrut of Balaji Tambe. Where should I get that, what is the cost of Balamrut and how to use that?
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your child just needs mothers milk till 4 months after 4 months clear liquids like water ;rice water are given after 6 months if you really want you can use the Balamrut of Dr.Balaji.Tambe.The address to get it is:-
Atmasantulana Village;
Near M.T.D.C Holiday resorts;
Karla road.Karla .Pune.
tel:-020-22282152 Mobile:-09923145454.