Badly drunk. Still have dizziness, hangover after a week. Suggestions?

Hi, I Drank pretty badly last friday, around six cans and half a bottle of whiskey in just a very short period of time ( around 20 - 30 minutes). I was pretty badly drunk but remember most things what happened, ie. I didnt fall over etc etc. However it is now the next friday ( exactly a week later ) and every single day since being drunk I have felt the same dizzy drunken sensation, as if im actually drunk, but im sober, I cant keep focus, but all of my movements etc that are usually affected by being drunk arent affected. I just feel that im drunk.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013