Bad throat, ear pain, stuffy nose, discharge from eye. Infection? Family history of hypertension and heart problems

Hi! =) I am 14 years old and I weigh 82 pounds. My family has a medical history of high blood pressure and heart problems. I ve been having a hurt throat for about a week, and it kept getting worse. =( I also got a really bad stuffy nose and I just thought I had a cold . But just yesterday my ear started hurting too and I can t hear very well out of it eiether. :( And now just today my right eye had weird white goo around it too! =((( I feel really bad because my eye, ear, nose, and throat is affected=( I m going on an appointment soon but I also want to know now why I m having so many problems=( Thank you so much for reading this 3
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012