Bad taste in the mouth, blurred vision, stomach pain, fatigue, ear pain. Causes?

About 2 weeks ago I started having a bad test in my mouth before and after brushing; November 2nd, I woke up to extreme sensitivity and rawness on the right side of my mouth started in the front upper/roof of my mouth and now has worked it way back to my throat , November 5th I had a genital ulcer appear; I have blurred vision , servere stomach pain, chills, body aches and my right ear aches sometimes; however I have servere fatique.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012