Bad taste in mouth, pus pocket at the back of throat, swollen tonsil. Remedy and preventive measures?

I m pretty positive I have a Tonsil stone , I ve never noticed it before, but a few days ago I noticed a really terrible taste in my mouth and no matter how much I brushed it I couldn t get rid of the terrible taste or bad breath. When I was examining my tongue I noticed a very large looking pus pocket in the back right part of my throat, i believe its the opening to my tonsil. And my tonsil is swollen up huge. I want to get rid of it, its DISGUSTING looking and makes my mouth taste horrible. I m seriously like afraid to swallow . How do I get rid of it and prevent it? Does this mean I m gonna have them often?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012