Bad swelling around sinus, sharp pain, unable to lift head. Drinking lots of water, green tea. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I Woke up tuesday morning with bad swelling around my sinus, sharp shooting pains, unable to lift my head untill now this is the first first I have managed to get up. I have been drinking plenty of water, not had any cigs or coffee and struggling to eat as everything smells foul. I have had many colds in the past but none have compared to this. In the past 3 day's I must have only been awake for a total of 4 hours. Will gargling salt water help, I hear I can pour it into my nose too. I have been drinking plenty of lemons and hot green tea. I feel like I would rather be dead. any help is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013