Bad stretch marks on buttocks, using dermaroller, but no use, 14 yr old. Is it permanent ?

I m a 14 year old girl, I have bad stretch marks on my bum. I m not overweight , closer to underweight actually. It s just I went from no bum to bum... I ve been using dermaroller for about 2 weeks now and I have been getting a few red spots/bumps where I have been using it. Once i dermarolled a bit too much and it got very bumpy for about a day or two then vanished, but these have been here for nearly a week. are they permenant?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012