Bad stomach pains and nausea, took a bottle of naproxen. Harmful ?

Hi, my 11 year old daughter was having really bad stomach pains and nausea , and she got into a bottle of naproxen . I believe it was 500mg... I m not sure. It was my Husband s, we are on vacation so he had some in a baggie. She watched me get a few tylenol out of a different bag for myself before, and probably thought it was the same thing. She is about 4 5, and weighs 105lb. Will she be ok? She s sleeping right now, should we just watch her?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012