Bad smelling vaginal discharge during pregnancy, stool has metallic scent. What could this be?

I m 25 weeks pregnant. I have been having vaginal discharge that smells terrible. The best way I can describe it is it has almost a rotting smell. As if I haven t showered in a long time, which is not the case. At an 18 week appointment, my obgyn tested me for BV, but I never heard the results. I have been since that appointment. Also, my stool has a somewhat metallic scent. I m not sure whether to ask my obgyn at my next appointment, or if I should make an appointment with my PCP. I m mostly curious about what is giving my stool a metallic scent.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012