Bad smell in nose, sweating, skin feels hot. Taken antibiotics. Stool test shows fungus

Hi, I have a very big problem. I have very bad smell I feel in my nose , sweat when I sleep and my skin at times fills like it is hot. The bad smell started sometime in April or June this year and the air I breath out feels hot at times. The fever is gone new but the bad smell is still there. I have taken anti biotic with no effect at all. Please help me. I have done blood, urine and stool tests with not thing being found. Only stool show fungual.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
your fungus is hidden and causing problem in blind cavities like gitract
you must get xray pns water view it might be having fungus
take ent consultation and treat accordingly
it will go by using antifungal treatment for long time as fungus is very difficult to remove and it kep on infecting systems