Bad smell coming from nose, tonsil removed, taken antibiotic

Hi Doc , i have a terrible smell coming from inside my nose . I had removed my tonsil and cleaned my nose in 2006 when I smelt rotten fish in my nose. Recently, it happened again and went to see the ENT. The doc sucked some mucus from my nos and gave me antibiotics, something for my phlegm even though i don t have it, somethingfor blocked nose, even though i am not suffering from blockd nose. Until today, the smell doesn t go away. What should I do? It s driving me crazy. My hubby said I m making it up, but I m not. HELP..
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012