Bad sinus, stabbing and heat sensations over body, dizziness. What should be done?

I had an MRI a few years ago and they found lesions.... well, I got pregnant last year and the repeat MRI s got put off.... At first they were thinking MS.... Now I am starting to wonder if it s something worse. my daughter is almost 4 months old and they refused to give me an MRI while pregnant. BS right? ANYWAY... I had a bad episode of pain in right eye that felt like stabbing and both that eye and my nose ran like a marathon... My sinuses stay screwed up, i have pressure in my ears and head aches... i have NO ENERGY AT ALL.... VISION CHANGES, NERVE SCREW UPS. POKING STABBING BURNING AND HEAT SENSATIONS ALL OVER.... HOT THEN COLD THEN HOT THEN COLD....ETC.... DIZZY....ETC.... YOU GET THE POINT.... WHAT SHOULD I DO? I M SCARED AND I HAVE ALMOST NO FIGHT LEFT. I HAVE 3 KIDS AND I M IN COLLEGE TO BE A PSYCHOLOGIST.... :(
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012