Bad runny nose, blocked nose. Given saline nasal drops. On fenistil. Medication sufficient?

Hello Doctor,

I have a 8months old baby boy who has been having a very bad runny nose since last 5 days. We have always given jus saline nasal drops when he had a blocked nose & he was fine in a max of 3days. But now he has been have such heavy runny nose for 5dys & it has not reduced. Our doctor has prescribed us with Fenistil which we have been using since last night but dont find any improvement. Is fenistil the right medication for immediate recovery for such heavy cold??? Is der any alternate we can check out for?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013