Bad reaction to mosquito bites, results in swelling followed by hard lump, pus. Does it need medical attention?

Wow - really? I ve never seen a website with such easy access before... Ok, I ll try it. It s about a mosquito bite. Before I ask, is someone there? Nevermind. I see that you would be emailing me. I have always gotten really bad reactions to mosquito bites. They cause really bad swelling , the site gets hard as a rock, has pus coming out and is hot to the touch. I ve got a mosquito bite right now that is that way, on my heel. I just want to know: is there some point I need to have it seen? It just seems like tonight the swelling is getting worse and today it was oozing yellowish/clear stuff for most of the day. I just need to know at what point a doctor would think it needs attention. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012