Bad pain in the head and nose bleed when blow my nose

bad pain the head and nose bleed when blow my nose my boyfriend has be geting bad pain the head and when bolws his nose blood comes out of it.
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
welcome to the health care magic forum , nose have very minute blood vessels which under the influence of any foceful action like blowing of the nose cause ruptering of its ends and consequetive bleeding also your boyfriend might be having some kind of sinus infection which is aggravating during blowing of the nose and causing head pain ,its better to blow nose smoothly or clean it off gently and have a visit to ENT specialist.
take care and get well soon !
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it must be very powerful blow.
nose blood vessels are very fragile so bleed easily.
u need not to worry.
press nose for time till bleeding stop .
do apply ice over nose for better control
pain will last for some time.
u need to take analgesic tab .
do rest.