Bad odour in menses, did i have miscarriage or abortion. Should i consult doctor ?

my last period was on 17 th of march i did my pregnancy test on 15th may it is neg on dat day onwards i m havinng single red spot it is continuing till today n today i m having a single drop of fleshy blood wats da problem in me and today i m having bad odour in my menses my periods r regular or it increases upto 10days but its totally 1 month has increased did i have miss carriage or abortion plz reply soon should i consult doc or i should wait for some days for scanning
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011