Bad odor from mouth, get rice sized yellowish granules on brushing and cleaning tongue, normal scan reports. Solution?

As mentioned below doctor,i too have a similar problem of very bad odour(something like dead rat)is coming from my mouth...and when i brush my teeth ..and try to clean my toungh, some rice sized yellowish,granular comes out..i showed to ENT Doctor,got done endoscopy ,and CT scan for my sinitis problem,scan is till throat upper part, doctor said it is all perfect inside..nothing is there to worry... but what is solution to this? pls help
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012