Bad odor discharge from my vagina

I m 34yrs old and for about the last 6 months I ve had a very foul odor discharge from my vagina. It only happens the day after my final day of bleeding and lasts for about 4 to 5 days and goes to a normal discharge(no odor). Its not a fishy smell, its kinda a strong sour smell maybe. I can smell it when I m just sitting but my husband says he can t smell anything. Please help! I know I need to go to the OB but I don t have insurance and I m nervous about going without insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
As you get odour on the last day,it may be due to bleeding for 4-5 days may give rise to wet and improper local hygiene having pad continuously will give typical odor.
Keep local hygiene proper,clean the part properly after changing every pad.
Go for frequent changing of pads.
Before period keep part well shaved.
ok and bye.