Bad night sweats, dry eyes, all veins dark. Why am I turning blue after shower ?

Havent been well in a year...doc said menopause ...started with BAd night sweats and then dry eyes . Went tto 2 opthamologists they said menopausal....My veins have been VERY pronounced which they have never been. Now Im in a panic...for the past two days when I come out od shower both hands but more on my left --all the veins are NAVY blue in color and VERY dark. Prior to lasy year a lab tech could never draw blood. Why am I turning blue after only lasts 5 minutes then goes away. ALso I had an accident I had a steel bed frame fall on my foot and since them I have a vein on back of my knee that is blue and somewhat soreish for a year. Went to ortho he said nothing. Had minor blood work done wbc, rbc , sedimenation, RA and it was all normal.......IM SCARED. Too much is going on. Not extremely tired, no rashes . My hands are the only part turning blue all the veins in the hand and palm...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013