Bad itching, swollen face, stinging pain in leg, stomach after taking Tramadol. How to get relief?

I took Tramadol 50g... one a day for seven days... but got bad itching and swollen face so stopped taking them... but now I have terrible pin and needles... burning stinging and pain in my legs and feet .... but instead of getting better is getting worse it started in my feet but it is slowing working its way up my body and now in my bottom and stomach .... I am guessing it has affected or damaged my nerves... will this get better and what can I do??? my email address is chrissy_pierce@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012