Bad itching on bottom of leg, spread to stomach,arms, dry scab scars all over the body.Suggestions ?

I have a bad itching issue since April 2012. It started on my bottom leg and has spread to the top, on my stomach and arms. It is so bad that finally stop itching when I bleed then burns. Now all over my body I have looks like dry scab scars, and still very itchy areas.I have gone to dermatologists, seen rheumatologists, allergy doctor and no answer has been found. What do you suggest I do from here. Please help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013