Bad hip pain while walking, turning. Operated right side for similar pain. How to cure?

Hello, I am a 15 year old with bad hip pain(left side) when walking and also turning my hip. I am finding it hard to get onto/ off of furniture. It started 2 days ago and got worse the more I tried to walk, yesterday i thought it was better and had no pain but today after waking up the pain had recurred. ( if it helps i had a similar problem in the right hip 2 years ago and had to have an operation after it was discovered to be some sort of foreign fluid in my hip.)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013