Bad headaches after taking an I-pill. Is this the side effect ?

Hi. My wife took a i- Pill 2 weeks ago. After which she is having bad headache . I read that headache is the comman side effect of this medicine. So we didn t bothered initially. But now its like more than two weeks and now she is still having the headache. Initially it was like it comes and goes but since yesterday she is having a continuos headache. So i am not sure if there is reason to worry or if its normal. By the way she got her periods on 15th Feb( 1 day before the scheduled date). Can you suggest any medicine for the same? Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013