Bad headache, soreness of legs, feet, burning sensation while urinating, prolonged period. What could it be?

Hi I m 19 years old. Since Saturday I ve had these bad headaches , my legs and feet have been sore. Early sunday when I went to the bathroom to pee I noticed my area below was a lil tender , then as I was almst done ppeing it started to burn . Well at least I think thats wat it feels like . and now it hurts to sit uprigt .Also I ve been having a period since early july and its still going ........please help me
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012