Bad headache, pain behind the eye. Happened after wisdom tooth extraction. Serious?

Hi, I have a really bad headache I have had it non stop for over 24 hours now, it seems to be on my right side, feels like behind the eye or around the eye. I recently had a wisdom tooth pulled... I was concerned about food getting into the opening so I only ate on my right side, also I took the pain medication for about 3 days. My head hurts really bad now and especially when I eat on my right side. Can you tell me if this sounds serious? And is there anything I can take to relieve the headache?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013