Bad headache, hot and cold flashes all over body, stomach ache after being hit by a ball. Suggestions?

Hi, I got kicked in the head a 3 days ago at and afl game and at the time it really hurt but i soon got over it. The next days i had a slight headache but was alright. today i went back to school and around about the midde of the day i got a really really bad headache and i went all cold then hot and visa versa. Also on the same day the ball got kicked directly off the foot and into my stomach . same as the headache it was not too bad for the first 2 days but today it started to hurt a lot. it hurts directly under the sternum around about where the liver is. thanks for your help :D
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012