Bad headache, disturbed sleep followed by mini seizures with episode of face twitching, leg tremors, diagnosed as migraine. Is it right?

Hello My name is Zak Born, I am 16 years old and i suffer from bad headaches , but these headaches do not feel normal. they either keep me from falling asleep at night or wake me up after a few short hours of being asleep i keep having mini seizures and i like to call them, and my limbs move on there own sometimes as well as my face like to twitch a lot and i say words that i did not even know i was going to say. Normally i would go to my GP but i have been to her before and she did not listen to me and just told me is was migraines and i was not satisfied with her diagnosis because i thinks there is more to this condition of mine then meets the eye so i have had these headaches for three years nearly since i was 14 years old so my question is this. I have told you everything i know so can leave it up to you, What is wrong with me do you think? Thank You For Your Time Zak Born
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012