Bad habit of smoking, masturbation daily. High BP, asthma, weight loss, body shivering. How to rectify?

hi, I am 18 and I have bad habit of smoking weed everyday and I masturbate daily and I also smoke cigaratte. I have high blood pressure and asthma problem heriditarily... And I have lost much of my weight. Now I am lean and thin without any energy left and my hands always shake.My body starts shivering when I am too much excited or angry or tensed.. :( what do I do now? How do I get back to normal? I am male.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013