Bad flu with fever, night sweats, amnesia, infected sinus and Phlegm. What is it ?

hi im a 20 yr old healthy white male currently in college. I ve been sick for the past 4-5 weeks.(I was on minocycline 8 weeks, Cefdinir 4 weeks for acne ) The first 3-4 weeks of sickness I thought I just had a bad flu with fever, night sweats , amnesia , infected sinus and Phgelm. After the 4th week my lungs continue to wheez and cough phlegm , I feel fatigued especially while at the gym doing my usual routine (lighter workout) I got light headed and feel weak, my appetite is down and I feel like I m losing weight, I have had four mouth ulcers the past week, my lymph node in armpit and neck are swollen, my right ear feels clogged with fluid. I don t know what s wrong with me I m usually a really healthy person Ive been a natural competitive bodybuilder for 6 years now, I eat healthy, sleep healthy, and get proper nutrients /hygiene/sleep etc. I fear the antibiotics have compromised my immune system and allowed me to catch something like TB, Acute Histoplasmosis, pneumonia or m worse. Ive tried doctors for 3 days none could see me. What do you think I could have and whet should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012