Bad fall causing grade 3 AC separation, ruptured shoulder ligaments, hairline fracture, sprained wrist. Suggestion?

I had a bad fall from my horse 2 weeks ago and have a grade 3 AC separation, ruptured all ligaments in shoulder, hairline fracture on elbow and my wrist sprained. Last night I barely slept with the pain in my wrist and forearm . It is so swollen that I can t get my ring off, the vein are popping, rotation hurts and I can t grip anything. I have an ortho brace on during the day. I have an appointment with my ortho this afternoon but am worried. Please shed some light for me...
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer