Bad ear infection, MRI show right mastoid. Permanent headache, popping in both ears, stiff neck, dizziness and blurry vision. What to do ?

I got a bad ear infection 5 mos. ago. The infection started in my throat (I was recovering from blunt trauma to the throat) and moved up into my rt ear and rear skull base at same time. An MRI diagnosed me with rt Mastoid 2 mos ago. Had 2 courses of antibiotics, which did not work. Developed permanent headache at base skull, ear popping/water noises in both ears, stiff neck , dizziness, and blurry vision. 2 mos ago had a peripheral vision TIA, in both eyes, for 5 minutes and went through some extreme temperature swings. Been to ER 3 times, seen 5 ENTs, and 1 Primary Care Physician and they don t know what to do. The ENTs did not order any tests since they thought it was probably allergies, gerd, thyroid, or depression of which I have never had any of those symptoms. The Primary Care Physician asked me to wait 3 mos. and see her again. I cannot sleep because the headache/stiff neck seems to be getting worse. Tylenol does not help. Not sure what to do but need help badly.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013