Bad dreams, sweaty after waking, panic disorder, weaning of xanax, palpitations, heart problems or anxiety ?

I was dreaming last night and in my dream my heart went 200 beats per minute due too some reaction to to medicine I took in my dream. When I woke my heart rate was fine but i was a bit sweaty. I ve been dealling with panic disorder , and weaning off xanax . I was just wondering if it was a dream or if my heart was in tachycardia while I was dreaming. Been also having paplitIons occaaionly recently. Prob from stress and withdrawal from xanax. Been to e.r. no heart attack. Np averaged 115/65 be averaged around 60 bpm. I am athletic and doc says heart sounds really good. Am I just having stress and anxiety problems?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012