Bad dots in ears. Are they due to flying a lot? Why do I drool in sleep?

HI, I used to love flying, but at some point, around 18 years I think, I started getting really bad dots on my ears. To avoid it I usually have to sit and yawn repeatedly during the whole flight, especially during take off and landing. Recently I also started drooling a lot in my sleep, and getting colds and such more often, and after some research I found that it might be because I breathe through my mouth instead of my nose . What I m thinking now is that the two are connected, maybe there s something wrong with my nose (I literally can t remember the last time I could breathe normally through both nostrils, one or both of them is always at least partly clogged). Maybe these are just a bunch of random symptoms, but since I want to start skydiving, and I m worried that it might cause problems, I m hoping that it s a single problem that can finally be fixed! :)
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012