Bad diet. Mentally unprepared for food. Why do I lose balance, faint or feel weak? Related?

hello, i dont have any issues with losing weight, i like being a size 12 (10 stone ) and am this weight now. But i dont like eating, i dont feel hungry and i forget to eat, last year i ended up losing so much weight (down to around 7 and a half stone i think) i lost balance, fainted, had nose bleeds , i was weak and tired all the time and i think very depressed. i got like that without even realising it had anything to do with food and when i went to the doctors i was basically told its normal and im being silly! i really dont want to get like that again but forcing myself to eat is horrible! whats wrong with me? what can i do to help myself enjoy food like other people?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012