Bad cramps in limbs. Why does vision blur? Depression cause? Sounds like MS?

I am really scared. I think researching makes me more fearful. I have bad pains in my arms and legs everyday, I m having one in my right arm right now as I type this. I get really bad headaches that only last a matter of seconds that feel like someone is jabbing my head with something sharp. Sometimes my vision is a little blurry, but I wear contacts so I blame it on them. I have been struggling with depression for 6 to 7 years now. I also have degenerative disk disease in my very lower back. There is no way this pain could be related to that. My family also has muscle diseases that run in the family. But this does not feel like muscle, it feels like nerves. I m so scared to tell my parents because I know they ll be mad and wont want to spend the money on getting me tested. I don t know what to do. Do my symptoms sound like MS?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012