Bad cramps from waist to abdomen, bloating, urge to frequently urinate, clear discharge, delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

I've been having really bad cramps since this morning that go from the back of my waist to my abdominal area. I feel like I need to use the restroom,but i can't go, a dim very bloated. I had my period in February 7 and didn't get it again until April 9. Pregnancy tests were negative and I've also had a lot of liquidy, clear discharge for about 2 months, why can this be happening? I don't feel we'll.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013