Bad cramps during period. Ultrasound showed dark spot on uterus. On Ponstan Forte. Will I be okay?

Hello, I have always had a very bad pain and cramping on the first day of my periods to an extent that I am unable to carry out my day to day activities. The doctors have told me that I have dysmenorreah. I am currently on ponstan 500mg and voltaren 100 mg. My cramping and pain increases when I get clots which is every month.Recently,I got my ultrasound done and the doctor noticed a dark spot on my uterus .I went through a pregnancy test but it was negative. The doctor has advised me to take dicynone 500 (3 times a day) to start 5 days before my period for 10 days, Ponstan forte (twice daily) to start 1 day before my period for 5 days, Duspatalin retard twice daily during my period. I am confused because she did not clearly tell me what is wrong with me and prescribed me a lot of medications to take, I am scared and worried. Is there something wrong with me? will I be able to conceive later on in life, I am just 26 years old. All she told me was that my uterus is sick. Please Help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013