Bad cramps. Found big piece of skin on tampon. On pills, taken two packs together. Reason?

i just went the toilet and changed my tampon ive been having really bad cramps i was cheking my tampon in my room because it felt weird and i felt something weird so rean to he oilet becuase i thought it could be a blood clot as ive had them in the past but it was a peice of skin almost the size of my hand , im on the pill and have taken 2 packs together and not had the severn days inbetween i was with my boyfriend during part of the first pack we messed around but never have sex, please help??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013