You seems to have developed the Acid-Peptic Disease, which generally occurs due to use of excessive stimulants(tobacco, liquor etc), stress
, etc. Your case also seems to be falling in both these categories. You can do the following:
1. A walk of 30-40 min in early morning and if possible in the evening. Do not have tea/cigarette before the walk and have a couple of glass full of water you can add a tea spoon of honey also in it.
2. Have tea only after your walk with a couple of multigrain biscuits.
3. Do not use mobile or any other gadget during walk and make it a brisk walk with full concentration on your rhythm and not on your thoughts.
4. Have lots of salads, add curd in your lunch and if possible some cold
5. Have some fruit or biscuit at interval of 3-4 hours, have little meal and at frequent intervals.
6.Try to identify your stress and try to get its solution, at times you find the solution just by sharing your problem with someone, so be it some of your relative/friend/doctor.
7. Reduce use of Liquor/tobacco/coffee/tea etc instead you shall include coconut water, carrot juice etc in your diet.
Wish you a speedy recovery to health