Bad cough which produces small, clear globules with dark centers. Any suggestions of good pulmonologist ?

My adult son has a bad cough which produces small, clear g\lobules with dark centers. He lived in California and suspects he has a bronchiofungal disease endemic to that area. He tests negative for tuberculosis . After an auto accident two years ago in California on his way to work, he as daily migraine headaches and back pain . An MRI shows degenerative changes at L4 and L5 and slight bulging. An MRI of his brain showed a few white areas and MS was suspected . He had a lumbar puncture which showed 7 oligoclonal bands. Last June he began taking daily injections of Copaxone. His cough persists and these strange, frog-egg appearing globules scare and worry both of us. Can ou help figure out what is going on? I think he needs to see a pulmonologist . Can you suggest pulmonologist with a curious mind and good diagnostic skills? My son lives in southwest Michigan but could go anywhere in the state. His insurance is Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and his co-insurance is Michigan Medicaid traditional fee for service. We thank you for your help. AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013