Bad cough, abdominal pain, something stuck in throat, brown phlegm with green. Treatment?

Hello. I have been experiencing a bad cough for about ten days. No fever , no runny/drippy nose , and no fever. Pain off and on in abdomen , and recently experienced the feeling of having something stuck in my throat. Coughed until I threw some of it up and it came out slightly phlegm-y with little bits of green. It was mostly a dull yellowish brown.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it is likely you are suffering from a low grade infection of your wind pipe or lungs. i would recommend you meet your physician for the same. he will be able to help you further. thanks