Bad coordination, depression, mood swings, aggressive. On sertraline. Help

i have had problems with numbers and letters from a child ,was clumbsy and still trip up ,have bad co ordination skills ,i find listening to instruction difficult and reading instruction ,i cannot express what ifeel without comming across as agressive ,i have aver short attention span ,as i am getting older i am noticing i am not like everyone else and i used to be called mental and crazy skatty ,easily distracted ,my son was diagnosed with add and dyspraxia ,i have depression and manic mood swings and now have just been diagnosed with osteoperosis ,my lack of learning is limiting any job as i only did manual work and basicaly bluffed my way theough life ,i am creative and produce unique art ,how would i get teste i am now 52 and feel ive been forghoten by society ,i take sertraline for the depression ,than you annette
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013