Bad cold, ears making loud popping, screeching sound on blowing nose. How to rectify?

I have had a cold for5 days now.. and it s been bad.. well today i was doing my makeup and i blew my nose and my ear s made this loud popping and screeching noise.. and i got really dizzy and feel down and could focus or get up.. after a minute it went away.. ever since the morning ever time i blow my nose it makes that loud noise.. what is wrong..i can t go to a specter cause i don t have health insurance.. what can i do to fix it?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012