Bad cold, blocked nose, bad cough, breathlessness, watery eyes, used nebulise. Help?

hello doc my son is 4nd a half and i stay in gurgaon.we were in delhi 2 yrs son developed really bad cold last year with deep beathing as his nose was doc asked to nebulise him but i tried steaming which helped.this\\ winters he had one episode of really bad cough .he wakes up in the middle of the night and tries to release the mucus and in doing so he gets beathless and watery eyes,his doctor now tells me to nebuise him as there is weezing sound.he also has sd to give him montair lac kid for 1 month.are these medicines safe what is weezing which i woud like to understand
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013