Bad cold and sinus. Had empyema. What is the yellow water dripping from nostrils?

I am healthy 30 years old women. I had very bad cold last week - mainly sinus (I had empyema when I was 9 years old). I got better, no more sinus symptom. Suddenly a few hours ago, I had yellow/orange color water dripping from my left nostril (I was sitting down). It was nothing like mucus - very watery. I thought I had my nose bleed . I didn t have any recent head injuries, no fever, and I can smell anything. I only had it once, and so far, I don t have it anymore - even if I blow my nose, I see clear mucus, not yellow/orange. Is this something related to my cold last week?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012